Sonntag, 24. Juni 2007

Also in D can happen

I went today around noon to the lake near my dorm.. for the usual ( not in the last days ) portion of jogging.

It took me a while to get out of the house. Keys, tissues, watch, some hair pins (damn it's getting longer) and my bottle of water ( if i run an hour and make also some gymnastics afterwards i need some water.. and besides that.. it was a warm day ).
Arrived in the park. Sooo many people.. walking, running, some on bikes, some just sitting and enjoying the sun over an ice cream. Great weather.

I started my jogging having planed 2 rounds.. 40 min. I threw the bottle on the grass (in movement) and took the right direction (as usual). After 1 round i looked at my bottle and i realized it was in the sun.. Pfff.. 'I will drink warm water. Na..macht nichts. Es ist doch was zum Trinken.'
After passing the moment when u feel sooo tired that u think: ' ok.. 10 meters and i stop', i said now i can do some more rounds. I did only 1 more, bcs i got soooo thirsty, that only my bottle of water was on my mind.

After 60min i arrived at the starting point.. looking in the direction where i left my bottle. Wtf??????? I couldn't see it. Where the hell..? Did somebody moved it? Did somebody considered it garbage? Did someone took it bcs he/she was thirsty or bcs he/she needed the bottle? Or was it the wind? Damn it..


Ehh..well..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen