Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2008

Abschlussparty in der Wohnheimsbar

Yday was the last bar evening in this semester. Many people wanted to celebrate the exam period so it was pretty crowded. I managed to get there from bbl (the last time because of the school vacations) before 10 pm, so I caught some minutes of Happy Hour :P.. ieeeei.
But I wanted more to be there that 'early' because a band was announced for the evening.. with the hope to make the event more interesting. The band?! I don't want to make a stereotype out of it but : 'It was of course a rock band.' 4 young guys, i think around 16-17 years old, from Winsen - a small city 15 min away from Harburg.

The picture was taken in the few moments when they played some ballads (unknown :|). Most of my pics are shady because of the impossibility of the band to stand still during the performance.

The time flew very fast. I ended up again staying 'till late in the night.
Again some interesting moments.. as usual. (Unfortunately the only way I could write them is with white on white background or as here dark blue on dark blue background.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen