Mittwoch, 28. März 2007

exam period finished - mini holiday started

i ve just had my last exam. actually i have one more, but it is in the 2nd semester, which btw starts this monday (wtf?!?!).
So i can say.. today ended the 3 loooooong months in which i finished ~100 liters of juice and tee, perhaps the same nr of kilos of fruits and tea, not to mention the pens, papers and phosphorescent markers Faber Castell, but more important nerves.. a loooot of nerves.

It was a disastrous exam period. But i dont want to talk ab it anymore.
It is a gorgeous weather, tomorrow is Thursday and, more over, starting from tomorrow morning i will be in holiday 'Out of Office AutoReply: I am enjoying ( geniesse ) my Easter present.'
Why tomorrow? Bcs die Bahn has an angebot (offer) till end of this month: 29e HH-Berlin-HH. But the actual reason is that BB is going back to Romania (aka home) on 31st. So no place to live for me anymore :D

I hardly wait to enjoy every moment on the street of my 2nd favorite city in D. This would be my 2nd time in Berlin. 1st time it was in 2003 ( i think ) when taize winter meeting was in HH. So i had the chance to stay around 12h in Berlin. But believe me, it wasnt enough. And anyway i wasnt able to do whatever i wanted, not being alone.
So.. now it is going to be a 2-person trip: me and myself :))
Ahh... and the (not mine) camera, my backpack, my city plan (i know the city but still. I need sometimes also in HH one, and i am here for 5 months - celebrated on 23th march).

Feeling relaxed thinking that this time tomorrow i will be in front of / inside an important building. Will it be the Dom, a museum, Brandenburger Tor, Reichstag..uuu.. they are so many.

Ok.. now back to my today plans: some jogging, some washing in the house, some writing, some meeting a friend, spending together his last moments in HH and taking him to the airport, some getting ready for tomorrow ( gepäck, deciding on itineraries)..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen