Dienstag, 6. März 2007

a day i deserve to be lazy

Another exam out of 10 mils.. went away.
Although i cant afford it i took a day off from everything. I needed to be lazy for 1 day.
After watching 2 movies yday night and doing anything else but sleeping i managed to fell asleep around 4 and, hell knows way, waking up at 8.30 :| (damn it).
Wrestling to find again the peaceful sleep that i need so badly i fell asleep dreaming so many stupid and tiering things ab me (as usual), ab my highschool colleagues (why?) and other things.
well..

yday when i was wrapping all my stuff from the kitchen ( my study place ) my flatmate ( the turkish one ) , while he was preparing his breakfast/lunch, stell die Frage: ' K, do u think that lazy people are stupid?'
Me thinking: 'what should i answer.. what should i answer'
Answer: 'No.. they are only lazy'.. made a break and continued: 'i know so many people that are smart but lazy'
hmm..
How is it actually?

----


Without any connection ( oriented or not )..

"..at the end of my life I'll look back on my life
and I'll know that my life was good
At the end of my life I'll look back on my life
and see I went after you like I should
I went after what I wanted I went after what I wanted
and I never really got it but it don't matter at all"

"I've been high I've been low
I've been fast I've been slow
I've had nowhere to go
Missed the bus missed the show
I've been down on my luck
I've felt like giving up
My life locked in a trunk
I couldn't rest I had to keep on searching"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen