Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2007

Verboten - sweet and sexy

funny how people's mind works..
u are offered something and u can take advantage of it, but u still want something else, that isnt that easy to get, for what u would like to fight or that is a little 'verboten'.
So.. u start thinking how u can get it. What are the possibilities?
1. U get it and u are happy. Never happened to me. :)
2. U get it, but u still want it?! hmm.. Perhaps u will just taste it, to see if it is how u imagined.
3. U dont get it and u feel miserable and think 'was it worth it to waste the ( precious ) time trying to get it.

Funny..sad..
I "missed" my mood. Welcome back, mood. What took u so long?
Is it bcs of the rain? Is it bcs i am alone? Is it bcs of somebody? I am like this bcs i love it soooo much? Crap.

I remembered ab one of mi amigo's blogs, where he said something true: it takes soooo much to built / to find something and it takes so little to loose it..

----
Today's song: "All good things come to an end"
Today's say: "Words are like arrows, once thrown nobody can stop them" (from somebody very much alive, mike r)
----
Extra:
"Ur words are still on my mind" (ab 'People love me' - said in CGA class)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen