Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2008

New Year - New expectations - A better life?

A new year has begun. What should one expect from it? Is there anyone who wants the new year to be worse than the previous one? Everyone dreams of an improvement, of something at least as good as the best moments of 2007 ( supposing that 2007 >= 2006 - inequality in the class of 'good moments' ). Greedy?

I tried to make everything possible to close all my debts for 2007 ( these stupid superstitions/ traditions :D ). I am sure i still forgot some things but if they are forgotten it means u couldnt solve them :D

Ok. No more philosophies.

I went after almost 1 and a half year home. What was the feeling, what was the atmosphere? What was the 1st impression, what was the last one? Soon more ab it.

What happened in the meantime, since my last post? I will try to collect the best and important moments and talk ab them.

People say that how u spend the last day of the year u will spend the whole year. So? Did this last day turned out to be as expected?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen