Freitag, 27. Juli 2007

Talents

My mom can be proud of me. And she is. I know I am :p .

One day i decided to buy some chicken.. unprepared. I wanted to mention, although I don't usually buy any type of chicken.. prepared or unprepared.
This was the first time in D.

Ok.. u buy it, but what can u do with it? 2 possibilities: 'Pilaf' or 'Friptura la cuptor'. It was 9 pm, when i decided for the 2nd one. It took me some time. Back home it would have been ready faster. Ehh.. well. It was worth waiting for it. Although it was 11pm, I couldn't go to bed without tasting it. As everybody knows, the food is the tastiest when it has just been prepared, shouldn't be left for the next day. This one made an exception, eaten also later was as good as before. :D

It was soooooo good as it looks in these pics.



Talent or what? :D

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hmmm... it really looks tasty and you know it is the tastiest when it's made by you.

    AntwortenLöschen