Sonntag, 15. April 2007

First Easter away from home

Easter 2007

How did it start?
Used to have Easter 1 week after the catholics, i thought i will have to go to school on my Easter. But surprise. This year again it was in the same time.
How did i found out? When someone from my ymess list sent a mass message with 'La multi ani tuturor florilor' (how lazy is that?!). Anyway.. Apparently also i had Easter on the 8th. Gr8.

But..
How to make the fest more interesting? Mom used to cook home sooo many things. Iammi.. I had to do also something. So..





eine Torte, that turned out to be very very tasty, and some painted eggs.
I shared it with my friends and my neighbors. One of my friends (girl) said: 'K, do all the romanians know how to cook so well?' =)))) Funny.. if only she knew i didnt and still dont cook. But no matter. The cake was really really good :) .


But..
Where to go to the church?
1st choice was St. Michel in Harburg. I went there around 22. I didnt like it. I thought i could find at least one paper with 'Herr is auferstanden / Er is wirklich auferstanden' ( i had no idea how it is in german ).
My twin called me. He was in center and found out that St.Petri has a mess from 11 o'clock. And indeed it was a good idea. At the entrance we got a schedule of the mess and a candle. It was diff from our churches, being an evangelic one, but it was very nice. I couldnt sing with the others of course but 2 hours flew very fast.


It was a nice Easter.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen