Mittwoch, 27. Dezember 2006

Today is Saint Stephan, that means the holiday continues.. ieeei
I should say happy b-day first to my father and then to a couple of friends back home.

After a night mentally spent with someone that can be categorized as being interesting and after a week of total intellectual break, i cannot find myself able to start doing and concentrating on an important thing, to find the strength to say in 10 min i will start..
I dont like this mood, it makes me a little angry for not being strong enough.

I will see what happens in the next hours.
Perhaps a simple jogg could help. I will think about it.

Mittwoch, den 4_Tage_vor_1ten_Januar_2007 Dez. 2006

K

1 Kommentar:

  1. Egal woher Sie kommen und wie dringend Sie einen Aufsatz benötigen, um für Sie geschrieben zu werden, Ghostwriter-Agent.De sorgt dafür, dass alle Ihre Essay schriftlich Bedürfnisse behandelt werden, umgehend und adressiert so schnell wie möglich.

    AntwortenLöschen