Freitag, 8. August 2008

Pechvogel

This is what i am.

After the unfortunate events that 'fell on my head' last week (here more details), 2 more happened recently:

During the last weekend, more exactly on Sunday morning in Fischmarkt, somebody stole my camera. Actually it wasn't really mine and actually it was pretty much my fault. So... :((((
Now maybe i will get a new one from HVB. I will see in 2 weeks when i go to Aachen and 'force' 2 of my friends to open a bank account.
But until then.. how am I going to live without a camera. pfff..

We started a discussion about 'the trust in the people around us' like 2 weeks ago, when 2 students were robbed of their laptops, harddisks, cameras, etc. One of my friends told me that she leaves the door of her room open 'cause "I need to trust my flatmates". My flatmates are ok. But i cannot say there is a relaxed atmosphere in our apartment. Sad but this is the case.
Listening to my friend I said let's try this for a while. I did it on Wednesday. I left the door of my room open, went out and came back to pick up something. Being in a hurry I didn't take the key totally out from the door of the apartment, so it got 'curved' :P. Therefore I wasn't able to use it anymore. Luckily the door of my room was open. soooo.. sleeping at home tonight. hehehehe
Today I got another key. A temporary one actually. The new one on the 26th. Unfortunately I'll have to pay 30€ for it. :(((((
Normally I should hv got it on the spot but, first of all, my house administrator is since last Friday on holiday and, second of all, the one who replaces him has all the keys except the one of the box where all the backup keys are held. hahahhahaha
But we found another solution.

So.. du, pechvogel.. fly way !!!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen