Donnerstag, 1. November 2007

Wildpark Schwarze Berge

I've chosen not to attach this story to the one about the visit of my childhood best friend bcs it is a nice one that deserves to be told separately.

As Lore asked me 1 month before coming here where are we going to go, what are we going to visit, i've started to look for nice places around HH. And i found this one: the wild park 'Schwarze Berge (Black mountains) '.
10 min by S-Bahn and another 10 by bus.

So, for the ones who dont know germ, there it is written: 'Here please dont feed the animals.'

On the hill, L got tired. And it was only the beginning :d

V V nice. My 1st time when i go inside the bat house. Dark but R caught them in the pic :D

Feeling free like the deers behind.

In the tower u could seen the view. A huge forest and lots of families of animals acting normal in a normal day (for them at least).
Can u jump? How long? I jumped like a rabbit :D
Is that good?

hehe. the animals, as people, love me. :D:D

Our friends, the ants, and their home. A huge one. But wth? In a wild park with a fence around it. Hmm.. I hv to admit it isnt the 1st time when i see this here in germ.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen