Montag, 8. Oktober 2007

Visit of another good friend

After the time spent with Lore and Radu another good friend came to visit me, Stef, with her BF, Vlad. On their trip to Belgium they stopped for 2 days in HH, being brought here by Gigel, later discovered as Marcel, the best modern friend a person could have ( i hate him/it for not letting me earn money. I love being a guide :D ). Unfortunately, because of some unpleasant incidents regarding my dorm, they couldnt stay one more day.
I really hope they had a very good time here and that they understand it doesn't depend on me.

I am grateful i have the chance to see my friends from home. I am still waiting for a weeding to be forced to go home. :D
Kiddddddddddin' guys :-s

The name on 3 lines. The design klasse. The taste hmm... The place the best in Harburg.

As i said.. love playing the guide role.

Stef & Vlad. Great to see u guys.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen